If you take a closer look at the fine print, you soon realize that the plan limits video streaming to DVD-like 480p resolution, music streaming quality to 500kbps and your online gaming streams to up to 2Mbps.
“With this new unlimited plan, tablet customers will receive unlimited mobile optimized streaming for a high-quality video experience for mobile devices up to 480p+ resolution and music streams at up to 500kbps and online gaming streams at up to 2Mbps. Customers can choose to add premium resolution streaming for an additional $20/line/month that includes HD-quality streaming videos at up to 1080p+, HD music streaming at up to 1.5Mbps, and online gaming at up to 8Mbps.”
Some of the things to consider:
- Data deprioritization applies during times of congestion.
- Prices reflect $5 per month per line Autopay discount. If you don’t have Autoplay enabled, you’ll be paying an extra $5 per month per line.
- The service requires at least one phone live. If you don’t have an active handset in your account, you’ll be paying a $50 per month charge.
- Sprint-subsidized tablets incur an additional $10 per month charge.
- You must purchase a tablet from Sprint.
- Want to enjoy high definition video streaming (1080p), music streaming at up to 1.5Mbps and online gaming streaming at up to 8Mbps? That’ll be an additional $20 per line per month, please.
Sprint’s tablet offering includes the iPad Air, iPad Air 2 and 9.7-inch iPad Pro, which are available for $0 down and with 24 monthly installments ranging from $15 per month to $30.42 per month, depending on your iPad model and credit score
The new offer is available from Sprint right now, and you can head through the source link to learn more about it if it seems worthwhile to you as a customer.