The 5th generation iPad has long been rumored to borrow from the iPad Mini’s design and it makes a lot of sense. An almost bezel-less design looks great, when you hold an iPad Mini up to an iPad it almost makes the iPad seem outdated in its current form factor.
We have been seeing a lot of leaks coming out of Asia confirming that the 5th generation iPad would have smaller bezels and sure enough today we have another. The Australian Repair Site MacFixit has posted numerous pictures of the alleged 5th generation iPad front panel and digitizer.
And what do you notice about it? A Narrow frame that’s right!
Here are some things the site noted about the leaked front panel and digitizer:
- The display area is the same as the iPad Retina.
- The edges of the frame are narrower using the same style as the iPad mini.
- The ITO (Indium tin oxide) is the same as the iPad mini.
- There is now 2 connectors instead of 1.
- The connectors have been changed from FFC (Flat Flexible Cable, like the iPad 2/3/4) to FPC (Flexible Printed Circuits, like the iPhone 4/5).
From all of these leaked parts we seem to have a pretty good idea of what the next iPad is going to look like. When it comes to the actual specs and internals of the tablet though we don’t know much besides it is likely to feature an A7 chip.
We could see the 5th generation iPad released as early as next month so we will know all the juicy details soon enough.
The post New Photos Of The iPad 5 Surface Again Showing Off Thinner Bezels appeared first on iJailbreak | Unconventional Jailbreak And iOS News.