While we still have to wait for iOS 7 untethered jailbreak to utilize most of them, here is a short guide showing how to utilize the current situation.
Placing folders inside folders
- On the home screen, bring two folders.
- Press and hold the folder you want to move, and double tap on the home button to bring up the App Switcher.
- Now tap the App Switcher page and return to the Home Screen.
- Now select the folder you want to place the initial folder in.
- Now tap the Home button and that’s it.
- Place a folder that contains apps on the Home screen.
- Now move the folder or app you want to hide to the dock.
- Tap the app or folder and bring up the App Switcher by double tapping the Home button.
- Tap the App Switcher and return to the Home Screen.
- Tap the folder where you want to place the app or folder, than tap outside to close it.
- Press the Home button and that’s it.
- Rebooting the iDevice will reset the folders and apps. You can also access hidden folders and apps through Spotlight search.