As we hurtle in the direction of the thrill of Google I/O, one of many first units which can run the brand new Android Put on software program (anticipated to be detailed on the convention), has popped up in a retailer’s itemizing, revealing a attainable worth and launch date.
The retailer in query is Mobile Fun (UK), which lists the LG G Watch in each color variants – Stealth Black and Champagne Gold – for £one hundred eighty on pre-order. In line with PhoneArena pre-orders can be delivered on July 7, indicating this would be the official launch date for the wearable.
The LG G Watch can also be listed for pre-order on the corporate’s US-facing site the place it has a price ticket of $254.ninety nine.
Specs haven't but been formally revealed and Google is predicted to exhibit many Android Put on options at its convention later as we speak, however within the meantime, the product itemizing does describe a few of the smartwatch options.
- Sustain-to-date with out having to the touch your telephone
- Powered by Google's Android Put on
- Simply say "OK Google" to activate options
- All the time on, a display that by no means sleeps
- Downloadable apps to customize your LG G Watch
- Pairs to your telephone by way of Bluetooth eradicating the effort of tangled cables
- Water and mud-resistant
Will you be pre-ordering an LG G Watch or the Moto 360?