Early immediately, Apple launched iOS 8.zero.1 to the general public, an replace that was meant to repair sure iOS 8 bugs akin to dangerous WiFi, third-social gathering keyboard issues and different bugs. Apple claims that these bugs are fastened in iOS 8.zero.1, however they stated nothing about newer bugs.
After updating to iOS 8.zero.1, iPhone 5s/6/6 Plus customers have been left with a non-functioning TouchID button. That’s not it. Users who up to date are additionally being proven ‘No Service’ with no connectivity to the community. Toggling Airplane Mode On/off or rebooting the system doesn’t appear to assist.
We would advocate not updating to iOS 8.zero.1 simply but. Anyways, right here is the complete change log for iOS 8.zero.1 in case you’re questioning what Apple did repair with this replace.
- Fixes a bug so HealthKit apps can now be made obtainable on the App Store
- Addresses a problem the place third social gathering keyboards might turn into deselected when a consumer enters their passcode
- Fixes a problem that prevented some apps from accessing photographs from the Photo Library
- Improves the reliability of the Reachability function on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Fixes a problem that would trigger sudden mobile knowledge utilization when receiving SMS/MMS messages
- Better help of Ask To Buy for Family Sharing for In-App Purchases
- Fixes a problem the place ringtones have been typically not restored from iCloud backups
- Fixes a bug that prevented importing photographs and movies from Safari
iOS 8.zero.1 carries the construct quantity 12A402 and weighs simply seventy two mb in the event you go for the OTA replace. However, it is best to maintain on and await Apple to repair the brand new TouchID and cell reception points earlier than updating. If you might have already up to date, tell us what different bugs you’re dealing with with the brand new replace.
The submit Unconventional Jailbreak And iOS News.