1. Apple has generated hefty revenue of $37.5 billion.
2. The EPS (earnings per share) is $8.26.
3. The total number of iPhone units sold is 33.8 million.
4. The total number of iPad units sold is 14.1 million.
5. The total number of Mac units sold is 4.6 million.
Additional comments from CFO Peter Oppenheimer and CEO Tim Cook:
“We’re pleased to report a strong finish to an amazing year with record fourth quarter revenue, including sales of almost 34 million iPhones,” said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO. “We’re excited to go into the holidays with our new iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s, iOS 7, the new iPad mini with Retina Display and the incredibly thin and light iPad Air, new MacBook Pros, the radical new Mac Pro, OS X Mavericks and the next generation iWork and iLife apps for OS X and iOS.”
“We generated $9.9 billion in cash flow from operations and returned an additional $7.8 billion in cash to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases during the September quarter, bringing cumulative payments under our capital return program to $36 billion,” said Peter Oppenheimer, Apple’s CFO.
What do you think of the results?