If you haven’t but began using Android Pay, now can be a just right time. Google has simply introduced a advertising referred to as “Tap 10” a good way to praise Android Pay customers with free stuff once they use Android Pay among now and the top of February. You’ll win a $35 promo code for a free Chromecast in the event you’re in a position to rack up 10 purchases and for those who rating much less, you’ll nonetheless get your arms on a few free track.
Some essential main points:
- Taps/bills will have to be no less than 5 mins aside
- Rewards brought as promotional code
- Offer ends February twenty ninth at 11:59PM
- Promo codes expire March thirty first at 11:59PM
- US Residents 18+ most effective
If you prefer free stuff, here's a idea: pull over each time you cross a 7-Eleven, purchase a small slurpee or one thing that prices a greenback, and be in your means. You’ll get 10 slurpees and a Chromecast for one tremendous low worth.
To get began simply:
- Make positive you’ve downloaded the Android Pay app
- Add a legitimate credit score or debit card
- Start making purchases!
Oh, and for those who’re considering what that woman is doing within the featured symbol, she’s enjoying video games thru Chromecast. Yep, that’s imaginable. Discuss extra of what’s imaginable with Chromecast on our Chromecast Forums!