Huawei wowed us at CES 2016 with its all metal, $199.99 priced, complete featured Android Lollipop phone named the Honor 5X. Huawei is taking a look to bust the finances class extensive open with a tool that may serve all of your wishes at the same time as wearing an awesome construct on the comparable time. With smartphones underneath $200 we've develop into used to sub par presentations, however the 5X comes with a whole HD 1080p show discovered on upper finish opposite numbers.
The Honor 5X additionally comes with a rear fingerprint reader that works as just right as any in a lovely all metal frame. It is available in silver, gray and black and can also be discovered at 3 shops – Amazon.com, Newegg.com, and HiHonor.com. Keep in thoughts the Honor 5X is designed to paintings with networks equivalent to T-Mobile, Cricket Wireless, and AT&T.
- Diamond-polished aluminum alloy casing
- Second-era fingerprint sensor with rapid 0.5-2d unlocking time
- 13-megapixel rear-dealing with digital camera and 5-megapixel entrance-dealing with digital camera
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD show with 1920 x1080 solution
- 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 616, Octa-center processor
- 2GB of RAM and 16GB of onboard reminiscence
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Nano SIM, Micro SIM, and microSD trays
- Google Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
The submit The all metal Snapdragon powered Honor 5X is available today for $200 gave the impression first on AndroidGuys.