Motorola has had a reasonably busy day. Not solely did it introduce two new smartphones, a tiny Bluetooth headset and a speedy charger, it additionally launched its first Android Wear smartwatch and saw it sell out shortly thereafter. Moto’s not stopping there, although, as a result of it’s pushed out updates to a number of of its Android apps as nicely.
Motorola is now rolling out updates to 4 of its customized apps: Touchless Control (now generally known as Moto Voice), Motorola Assist, Motorola Connect and Motorola Contextual providers. The changelogs for every app replace are:
Widget sort="youtube" id="Huxat2oYF-A"
- Customize your personal launch phrase to make Moto Voice reply solely to you
- Voice command help for YouTube, Facebook and WhatsApp
- Turn on Talk to Me and different Moto modes by means of voice instructions
- Support for Moto Hint and Moto 360
- User expertise enhancements and bug fixes
- Driving and Home mode at the moment are obtainable on the moto g and moto e
- Important bug fixes
- Connect now helps Moto 360 and Powerpack Micro 1500
- Customize Motorola unique watch faces
- Find your gadget on a map
- Battery reminders to make sure your Powerpack is charged
- Driving and Home mode at the moment are out there on the moto g and moto e
These updates are principally prepping Motorola’s massive apps for the arrival of the brand new Moto X, Moto 360 and Moto Hint, which is sweet information for potential house owners of that hardware because it signifies that the apps might be able to go on day one.