This is one of the few weeks in the year where phones and mobile gadget news is overshadowed by the gaming industry. We still have a few important mobile topics to discuss this week, such as the horrible rumor of Comcast buying T-Mobile, but we also talk about what Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo had to say at E3. Of course, we also share our wins and fails, app picks, and answer listener questions.
- Deutsche Telekom wants Comcast to buy T-Mobile
- HTC really is putting ads in Blinkfeed
- Verizon is getting the Xperia Z4v
- Let’s talk about E3
- Joe: Material Design themes coming to the S6, Jurassic World / Gaming fanboys
- Ashley: Horizon: Zero Dawn / Nintendo E3 Conference