SUBSCRIBE: Sticher Radio | iTunes | RSS feed | Download MP3
This week we’re speaking approximately…a soda telephone? Pepsi is creating a telephone, and it’s if truth be told now not dangerous. We can’t wait to get a loose telephone in our subsequent 12-%. We additionally speak about a few upcoming telephones from extra conventional telephone-makers, similar to Motorola, OnePlus, HTC, and Blackberry. Thanks for gazing/listening!
- Pepsi is making a phone for some reason
- Samsung will have 3D touch in the Galaxy S7
- Facebook is testing a video hub
- The Asus ZenWatch 2 has a speaker
- BLOCKS modular smartwatch
- Giftable Play Music subscriptions incoming
- Motorola long distance wireless charging?
- Joe: AT&T NumberSync / OnePlus industry-in Samsung for a OP2
- Chris: LG is first to rollout Android 6.0 Marshmallow (they are going to be as soon as it begins) / iPhone 6S #10 in DxOMark’s mobile camera ratings
- Ashley: Spam Blocker app for notifications / G3 assists in keeping crashing again and again