It could also be humorous to peer a flip phone in 2015, however the shape issue is in fact all the rage over in Asia, particularly in South Korea. That’s why it is sensible that LG may make the Wine Smart. This is a continuation of a sensible flip phone line they started remaining yr.
This factor runs Android 5.1 Lollipop, even though clearly in so much other shape. The phone homes your conventional alphanumeric pad for dialing and texting, with further buttons for again, house, multi-tasking, and fast get entry to to e-mail, digital camera, contacts and favorites. We’ve even were given Place and End Call buttons for the ones into that type of factor.
The software sports activities a 3.2-inch HVGA show, that is moderately small so don’t be expecting it to be a few multimedia beast. Still, it will have to be sufficient to offer a respectable cellular revel in. Here’s what’s happening inside of:
- Chipset: 1.1GHz Quad-Core
- Display: 3.2-inch HVGA (480 x 320)
- Memory: 4GB ROM / 1GB RAM / MicroSD
- Camera: Rear 3MP / Front VGA
- Battery: 1,700mAh (detachable)
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Size: 117.7 x 58.7 x 16.6mm
- Weight: 143g
- Network: 4G LTE / HSPA+ 42Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.1 / USB 2.0
- Colors: Burgundy / Navy
LG says pricing and availability knowledge will probably be found out nearer to release, despite the fact that we aren’t getting our hopes up that this may make a stretch some distance out of doors of Asia.
[by the use of LG]