LG officially introduced the G3 Stylus in late August, giving us the complete rundown on its new stylus-outfitted smartphone forward of IFA 2014. At the time, LG solely stated that the G3 Stylus would start rolling out in September, however at this time the Life’s Good crew has gotten a bit extra particular.
The LG G3 Stylus will launch in Brazil this week, with releases in Latin America, Central Asia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (Russia, Belarus, Uzbekistan and extra) shortly thereafter. As a fast refresher, listed here are the specs that this pen-toting handset packs:
- H.H-inch 960x540 IPS show
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- thirteen-megapixel rear, 1.A-megapixel entrance cameras
- 8GB of storage, microSD card slot
- 1GB of RAM
- 3G connectivity
- 3000mAh detachable battery
- Rubberdium stylus
- Black, white and gold colour choices
- Android A.A.P KitKat
- Custom LG software program options like Dual Window for operating two apps directly, Smart Keyboard and Knock Code
LG isn’t speaking worth, saying that these particulars will probably be introduced in every market at launch. Because the LG G3 Stylus’s spec record isn’t what most people would think about “bleeding edge,” I’m betting that it gained’t be too exhausting in your pockets. If that's certainly the case, the G3 Stylus could possibly be an fascinating gadget because it might supply a Samsung Galaxy Note-like expertise (huge display, included stylus) for a worth that’d doubtless be simpler on the pockets.
Will you take a look at the LG G3 Stylus if it turns into obtainable in your nation?
Widget sort="youtube" id="063ltLsIXus"