LG has introduced their subsequent large tablet this morning. It’s the LG G Pad 2 10.1, and it brings with it 1080p solution, 2GB of RAM and Qualcomm’s quad-center Snapdragon 800 chipset.
That’s now not extraordinarily fun for 2015 requirements, although the LG G Pad line hasn't ever been approximately stuffing the so much insane specifications inside of a tool as imaginable. It’s approximately being reasonably priced, but able, and we’re positive the ones internals are going far towards putting that stability.
Here’s a whole spec sheet to turn how the remainder of the software pans out:
- Processor: 2.26GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 Processor
- Display: 10.1-inch WUXGA (1920 x 1200 / 224 ppi)
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Memory: 16GB eMMC / 2GB RAM / microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP / Front 2MP
- Battery: 7,400mAh Size: 254.3 x 161.1 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 489g
- Network: DL 42 Mbps / UL 5.76Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: LTE Cat. 4 CA / Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / S-GPS / USB 2.0
- Color: Brilliant Bronze
- Other: Reader Mode / Dual Window / QuickMemo+
Unfortunately, LG doesn’t but have particular pricing or availability knowledge to offer us, even though taking into account it’ll be one among their most desirable units on display at IFA Berlin in a few weeks we’re positive we’ll listen extra by way of then.