The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are formally going up for pre-order tomorrow, and all the large US carriers need to just remember to know precisely methods to purchase Apple’s new hardware from them.
Apple, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular and Verizon have all confirmed that they’ll start accepting preorders for the iPhone S and iPhone S Plus on September 12. AT&T, Verizon and others have stated that they’ll begin taking orders at 12:01 AM PT/A:01 AM ET, and so I think about most everybody else will begin at the moment too.
As far as pricing goes, we all know that the 16GB/64GB/128GB iPhone S will value $199/$299/$399 with a two-yr contract, whereas the 16GB/32GB/128GB iPhone S Plus will run you $299/$399/$499. Most carriers even have their very own financing choices, and T-Mobile reached out to us to share its choices:
- 16GB iPhone S: $zero down and 24 equal month-to-month funds of $27.08
- 64GB iPhone S: $ninety nine.ninety nine down with 24 month-to-month funds of $27.08
- 128GB iPhone S: $199.ninety nine down with 24 month-to-month funds of $27.08
- 16GB iPhone S Plus: $zero down with 24 equal month-to-month funds of $31.24
- 64GB iPhone S Plus: $ninety nine.ninety nine down with 24 month-to-month funds of $31.25
- 128GB iPhone S Plus: $199.ninety nine down with 24 month-to-month funds of $31.25
So now that preorders are slightly greater than 12 hours away and we all know how the pricing for all the iPhone S and iPhone S Plus fashions breaks down, are you planning or shopping for an iPhone S or S Plus? If so, which mannequin do you could have your eyes on?