The iPhone has had promo codes ceaselessly. A’ve been begging Google so as to add this option for just about as lengthy. And bet what? They’ve after all performed it! Developers can now be offering promo codes for apps and video games in the Google Play Store.
To create a new promo code, discuss with this link in the Dev Console.
Some fascinating notes:
- Promo codes CANNOT be used on in-app subscriptions
- Promo codes CAN be used on apps/video games and non-subscription in-app purchases
- Each app/recreation has a restrict of 500 promo codes in line with quarter
- 500 promo code restrict does now not roll over unused codes into following quarter
- Developers can set an expiration date for their promo codes
- Promo codes can last as long as 365 days
For extra, discuss with Android Developer Support.
Find Apps/Games providing promo codes?
Let us recognize in the feedback!
Want to advertise your personal Promo Code to Phandroid Readers?
Let us understand in the feedback as smartly or email us!
[Via AF News]