The Wall Street Journal advised us to be expecting a Samsung Galaxy S7 release to occur in March 2016, and bearing in mind their knowledge is never wrong we’d say it used to be value believing. But when you aren’t as trusting, perhaps phrase from one in every of the providers who will promote this factor will make you a believer.
China Mobile just lately held a presentation appearing their release plans for the in advance portions of 2016. Alongside a hodgepodge of units deliberate from native skill, Samsung’s Galaxy S7 had a place of its personal on the March column of the presentation slide. This would seem to line up with in advance rumors of a February announcement, as Samsung normally doesn’t like to attend longer than a month ahead of turning in introduced flagships.
There weren’t another main points available from China Mobile, however allow’s recap what we find out about the software.
- It’ll look like the Samsung Galaxy S6 relating to layout.
- It’s likely to use Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 and their in-house Exynos 8890, relying on area.
- Samsung is said to be using a pressure sensitive display.
- There might be no microSD slot or detachable battery, identical to remaining yr’s fashions.
- It could have USB Type-A.
- There might be 4 other modes: S7, S7 Edge, S7 Edge Plus, S7 Plus, with the primary distinction being in measurement.
We’ll need to look forward to extra concrete main points to make their approach thru the rumor mill sooner than figuring out precisely what’s in retailer, however something we’re positive approximately is that the Samsung Galaxy S7 — like several earlier units in the lineup — will glance to push the bar for top-finish flagship units in additional tactics than one.