Blackberry Priv is with reference to set to obtain its first tool improve in view that release. While we idea Blackberry’s first improve may merely be a per month safety patch, the corporate in fact had a large number of adjustments to swing our approach.
Here’s what’s coming:
- An progressed camera: carried out a variety of tweaks that enhance the velocity of our camera app, and re-tuned it for higher low-gentle symbol high quality.
- Better efficiency: tweaked the PRIV’s device to give a boost to general gadget efficiency
- Improved balance: update additional comprises a variety of changes designed to enhance tool reliability and scale back cases of crashing and freezing.
- Enhanced safety: free up comprises December’s safety patches – relax simple understanding your tool is safe towards the recent Android safety threats.
The update is rolling out to unlocked devices beginning nowadays, whilst service-particular variations gets it November seventh. With that, we’re additionally advised to seem in advance to a few drawing close app updates:
- Camera: Great new filters to interact your creative aspect
- Keyboard: Increased language beef up and emojis introduced to predictive typing
- Hub & Contacts: Now comprises WhatsApp
- DTEK by way of BlackBerry: More notification choices to provide you with a warning while apps use your information
And the ones are all due November 14th. To clutch the update merely head to Settings > About > System Update and faucet the “Check for Updates” button. You’re taking a look at a 475MB obtain so it’s value hopping onto WiFi if you'll be able to.
[by means of Blackberry]