Following on from the BlackBerry Passport and BlackBerry Classic, BlackBerry’s subsequent handset is pegged to be the BlackBerry Rio, which in accordance to a few resources would possibly seem in retail outlets because the BlackBerry Leap as an alternative. Either approach, a document from CrackBerry provides a $200 (US) or decrease price ticket, and the spec line-up, as you'll be able to see under:
- 295 PPI on a 5-inch 1280 x 720 show
- 2MP entrance dealing with, 8MP rear dealing with cameras
- 2800 mAh non-detachable battery
- MSM 8960 Dual Core 1.5 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Flash + Micro SD
- Penta Band LTE + 4G Hotspot
- Wi-Fi 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n
- BT 4.0 / DLNA / Miracast
- Dual Microphone
- 9.5 mm profile
As you'll be able to see, that is taking a look like just a little of a mid-ranger spec, therefore the decrease price ticket.
The handset is predicted to reach within the Spring, round April or May, following a Mobile World Congress statement in early March. The pictures in the meantime, emerged by means of N4BB - test ‘em out!