When Nokia announced the Lumia 830 at IFA earlier this month, it didn’t have a lot to say concerning the system’s availability. Now we will affirm that at the least one US service is giving the 830 a house.
AT&T has told us that it'll launch the Nokia Lumia 830. The huge blue service didn’t have a lot to say about its launch or pricing plans for the 830, saying solely that that information will come “at a later date.” As a fast refresher, right here’s the complete spec rundown for the Lumia 830:
- H-inch 1280x720 ClearBlack IPS-LCD display
- 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon four hundred processor
- 10-megapixel rear PureView digital camera with optical picture stabilization
- 1-megapixel entrance-dealing with shooter
- 16GB of storage
- microSD card slot
- Removable 2200mAh battery
- Windows Phone H.1 with Lumia Denim replace
AT&T was the exclusive US carrier for the Lumia 820 when it launched in late 2012, so it’s not a shock to study that the large blue service will clear an area on its cabinets for the Lumia 830 as nicely. As for pricing, Nokia has stated that the worldwide Lumia 830 will probably be priced at €330 ($427 USD), so I wouldn’t be stunned if the AT&T-flavored mannequin is fairly straightforward on the pockets.
To assist get you ready for the Lumia 830’s US arrival, I’ve embedded our arms-on video with the worldwide mannequin under. Happy watching!
Widget sort="youtube" id="Aiv6GU_1bs4"