Google simply driven out the primary best update to Android Lollipop. Called Android Lollipop model 5.1, the update used to be launched with ZERO fanfare and simply type of came about. Initially focused at Android One handsets, 5.1 is thought to deliver with it quite a few updates and tweaks –– even though so much will are living within the again finish.
Not so much is understood concerning the update itself, formally, anyhow, however Android Pit has done some digging and exposed particular construct numbers for the Nexus 5, Nexus 9 and Nexus 6, which might be as follows:
- Android 5.1; Nexus 5 Build/LMY29C
- Android 5.1; Nexus 9 Build/LMY22E
- Android 5.1; Nexus 6 Build/LMY22E
Google did not submit a changelog however more than one stories now declare this update is the only we heard approximately past due remaining yr. That update used to be scheduled for a unlock in February and featured the next tweaks, updates and adjustments:
- Silent mode introduced after lacking on Android 5.0
- General enhancements in gadget balance
- Improved RAM control
- Fixes for unexpected app closures
- Improved battery control
- Excessive intake of network units while used Wi-Fi fastened
- Issues with wireless connections fastened
- Problems with Okay Google serve as solved
- Notifications issues solved
- Some sound issues revel in [sic] through sure units fastened
- Other enhancements and adjustments
- Changes within the Material Design colour palette (after customers court cases, most likely for a better model even though)
"Android One will come to Indonesia later this month, and with the release comes an Indonesian-particular model of the Android One website. If you learn it intently, you'll be able to see the website point out—over and over again—"Android 5.1 Lollipop." The up to date model of Android is 5.0.1 or 5.0.2, relying for your tool, so "5.1" comes as a wonder," stories Ars Technica.
Google recently showed Lollipop had but to safe greater than 2% of the present Android environment (Lollipop bills for round 1.6% of ALL Android handsets that accessed the Play retailer in January). Compared to Apple’s iOS 8 platform, now up and operating on 73% of iPhones and iPads, this isn’t in particular just right by way of somebody’s requirements. But none of that is Google’s fault, although. No, that falls within the lap of networks and OEMs.
Hopefully extra information about Android Lollipop 5.1 can be made public very quickly. We’ll update once we all know extra.