The BlackBerry 10.3.1 running device gives a few improvements over earlier variations of the BlackBerry OS. BlackBerry 10.3.1 is already to be had for the BlackBerry Passport, the BlackBerry Classic and the BlackBerry Porsche layout G’9983. It will reportedly be to be had for different BB units such because the Z30, the Z10 and Q10 in February.
The up to date model of the BB 10 running device will permit customers to create their very own keyboard shortcuts. Shortcuts are an impressive function that permits you to whole a couple of movements through merely tapping and retaining a key. You can, for instance, create a shortcut that permits you to open a BBM chat with a specific touch. You too can create shortcuts to open incessantly used apps.
Keyboard shortcuts keep time and can help you to fortify your productiveness while you use your BlackBerry 10 tool.
In this newsletter, we will be able to give an explanation for how you'll be able to create new shortcuts or edit present ones and maximize your productiveness.
How to create a brand new shortcut or regulate an present shortcut
Your BlackBerry 10 tool comes with a large number of keyboard shortcuts by itself. You too can create your personal keyboard shortcuts or edit present shortcuts. Here is how to do it.
- On your house monitor, swipe down from the higher a part of the show.
- Tap the equipment signal Settings after which faucet ‘Shortcuts and Speed Dial’.
- Now if you wish to have to create a brand new keyboard shortcut for an unassigned key, faucet that key.
- If you wish to have to edit an present shortcut, press the important thing after which faucet ‘Edit I Shortcut’.
- If you wish to have to create a shortcut for commencing an software, you will have to faucet ‘App Launch Shortcut’.
- If you wish to have to create a shortcut for composing a message, faucet ‘Quick Compose Shortcut’.
- To upload a keyboard shortcut for acting any other more or less motion similar to locking your telephone or composing a observe, faucet ‘Other Shortcut’.
How to delete a shortcut?
- You too can delete shortcuts. To delete a shortcut, swipe down from the highest of the house display.
- Tap the equipment icon Settings after which faucet ‘Shortcuts and Speed Dial’.
- Tap and hang the keyboard shortcut you wish to have to delete after which faucet Delete.
Overview of default shortcuts
BlackBerry 10.3.1 comes with a large number of preloaded shortcuts. Here is a snappy evaluate of them.
- To open the Contacts software, faucet I
- To open the browser, faucet 1
- To compose a brand new e-mail message, faucet the quantity 9 or the letter M.
- To create a brand new Remember word, faucet the quantity 5 or the letter W.
- To open the Help software, faucet M.
- To lock your BlackBerry telephone, faucet P.
- To open the Calendar software, faucet C.
- To open the BlackBerry Hub, faucet H.
- To open BBM, faucet H.
- To open your phone settings, faucet I.
- To open the Phone software, faucet G.
- To transfer among silent and standard notification profiles, faucet A.
- To open the Clock software, faucet 3 or S.
- To create new duties, faucet T.
- To open the Calculator software, faucet G.
- To name voicemail, faucet the quantity 1 or the letter C.