Its virtually a month because BlackBerry launched the BlackBerry Priv. Today, BlackBerry has simply driven out their first update to the BlackBerry Priv which brings an entire suite of improvements. Don’t put out of your mind to make certain that your telephone has no less than 475MB and ensure your on Wi-Fi and feature a solid source of energy ahead of proceeding!
This update brings approximately the following adjustments:
- An stepped forward digital camera: We’ve carried out a variety of tweaks that support the velocity of our digital camera app, and re-tuned it for higher low-gentle symbol high quality.
- Better efficiency: We’ve additionally tweaked the PRIV’s tool to enhance general device efficiency
- Improved balance: The update additional comprises a lot of changes designed to fortify software reliability and scale back cases of crashing and freezing.
- Enhanced safety: Lastly, the unlock comprises December’s safety patches – relax simple understanding your software is safe towards the up to date Android safety threats.
Furthermore, on 14 December, BlackBerry can also be updating the Blackberry Keyboard, Blackberry Hub, Blackberry Camera, and DTEK with a purpose to convey alongside the following improvements:
- Camera: Great new filters to interact your creative aspect
- Keyboard: Increased language strengthen and emojis introduced to predictive typing
- Hub & Contacts: Now comprises WhatsApp
- DTEK through BlackBerry: More notification choices to provide you with a warning while apps use your information
How do you update the primary gadget?
- Connect to a Wi-Fi community ahead of downloading the update, as a way to steer clear of needless knowledge fees.
- Look for the update alert for your telephone’s notifications tray. You too can test for device updates through going to Settings -> About -> System Updates and tapping the “Check for Updates” button.
- Choose to use the update, and it's going to obtain in the historical past. You can proceed to make use of your PRIV at the same time as it does so.
- Restart your telephone to finish the install procedure.
Posted by way of Terrence T for ©BerryReview |
BlackBerry Releases the First BlackBerry Priv Update