Wikipedia has launched a top update to its app for iPhone and iPad, introducing a up to date glance, along with support for 3D Touch at the iPhone 6s, and Spotlight seek in iOS 9. Additionally, the app has introduced fundamental support for the monitor solution of the iPad Pro, despite the fact that it does not but support Split View or Slide Over multitasking.
Here's what you'll be able to be expecting from Wikipedia 5.0:
- Explore feed - Content adapted for your pursuits, environment, and featured articles and photographs. Including:
- Featured article of the day
- Top learn articles
- Picture of the day
- Random articles
- Nearby articles
- Recommended articles according to what you could have learn
- Simplified navigation - faucet, swipe, and contact to simply transfer from article to article, shop articles for later studying, and by no means lose your home-- now together with support for 3D contact gestures.
- Improved seek - Find a piece of writing in any Wikipedia-supported language. The app now helps emoji seek and Spotlight seek for stored articles.*
You can grasp Wikipedia 5.0 from the App Store now.
- Free - Download Now