Each week, the App Store highlights a few of the absolute best new and up to date apps. This week, take a look at the Today habit tracker, Telepaint, and great indie games.
This week in new apps begins with Today, an app for monitoring your behavior that gives customized health dashboards. If you are on the lookout for a new strategy to handle your cash, take a look at Digit, which is helping you routinely placed cash on your financial savings account. Viki is a Wikipedia reader that places an emphasis on presentation. Finally, in case you do a large number of audio transcription, or try to be informed a music through taking note of it, Transcribe+ permits you to decelerate audio, shift the pitch, and extra.
- Today - Free - Download Now
- Digit - Free - Download Now
- Viki - $0.99 - Download Now
- Transcribe+ - Free - Download Now
This week in games, we commence off with Telepaint, a new unfashionable-taste puzzle recreation that duties you with wearing buckets of paint thru complicated ranges. In Dirac, you attach the dots, drawing strains among molecules. Beat Stomper is a new recreation that sees you smashing throughout more than a few environments. You too can take a look at Legacy Quest, a new motion-RPG from NEXON.
- Telepaint - $2.99 - Download Now
- Dirac - $1.99 - Download Now
- Beat Stomper - $1.99 - Download Now
- Legacy Quest - Free - Download Now
This week, the App Store is showcasing great unbiased games, together with favorites from Her Story author Sam Barlow. These come with games like Blackbar, 80 Days, and DEVICE 6. The assortment additionally options earlier show off topics, together with Downwell, Prune, and The Quest Keeper.
- Her Story - $4.99 - Download Now
- Blackbar - $2.99 - Download Now
- 80 Days - $4.99 - Download Now
- DEVICE 6 - $3.99 - Download Now
- Downwell - $2.99 - Download Now
- Prune - $3.99 - Download Now
- The Quest Keeper - Free - Download Now
Check again subsequent week for extra new apps and games from the App Store, and needless to say to take a look at this week's Free App of the Week.