Tweetbot for Mac has added support for Topics with its update to model 2.4. At first launching two weeks in the past on Tweetbot for iPhone and iPad, Topics let you simply chain in combination a chain of tweets while not having to respond to your self.
To create new Topics or get entry to present ones, open the compose window and click on at the the equipment icon within the backside left. Click on Topics, and you'll be able to create an issue, or choose an present one to place your subsequent tweet underneath it. Topics can sync over iCloud, letting you use them throughout iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Tweetbot for Mac 2.4 additionally options the next adjustments, enhancements, and fixes:
- Collections Support
- Stepped forward Quote Preview in Compose Window
- Got rid of play/pause button from video playback. Clicking at the video will toggle play/pause.
- Fastened a subject matter the place incoming DM's would play a valid even if notification middle used to be set to 'Don't Disturb'.
- In the event you mute anyone you do not apply, it now mechanically mutes searches, mentions and lists.
- Fastened a topic with the use of the left-arrow key when within the timeline seek box.
- Fastened a subject matter with tab leaping too many columns.
- Fastened a topic the place it's essential to drag further photographs or video right into a tweet that already had the max choice of attachments.
- Fastened a topic the place movies would fail to add.
- Fastened a subject matter the place .mov information may just now not be added as video.
- Fastened a topic the place the growth spinner would not disappear after loading.
- Fastened a topic the place textual content may well be bring to a halt on the backside after including a picture within the compose window.
You'll be able to take hold of Tweetbot 2.4 from the Mac App Retailer now.
- $9.99 - Download Now