With model 4.0, there’s a large number of new options to absorb. The first of that is iPad beef up that’s now common, which will have to be a welcomed addition for Tweetbot customers on each iPhone and iPad. Another extraordinary new options is landscape make stronger for each iPad and iPhone, alongside with a brand new Statistics and Activity View. For iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus house owners, Tweetbot 4 now has a Column View at the same time as in landscape mode, which could also be to be had for iPad customers as smartly.
Here’s the whole changelog from Tapbots:
What’s New in Version 4:The new update is to be had for loose by means of the App Store..
– iPad Support (Universal)
– Landscape Support on iPhone and iPad
– New Statistics and Activity View.
– New Column View in Landscape on iPad and the iPhone 6+
– Split View Multi-tasking on iPad
– More Granular Mute Filter Settings
– Quick Reply from Notifications
– Safari View Controller with Support for Content Blockers
– Improved User Profiles
– Improved Status Detail
– Refreshed User Interface
– Many Optimizations Under the Hood
Statistics and Activity View.
Enjoy keeping an eye on how in style your tweets are or what number of new fans you get on a daily basis? Fall in love with the brand new Statistics view. Watch your tweets get faved and retweeted in actual time (on a WiFi community), and see your day by day international task graph develop during the last 7 days. See all the contemporary task taking place in your account in actual time at the Activity view. Watch other folks practice, point out, retweet, fave, and quote you are living.
Column View on iPad and iPhone 6+.
Tweetbot simply were given so much more tough with the brand new column view. Just rotate your iPad or iPhone 6+ to landscape and have a column devoted to an inventory, seek outcome, mentions, data, or task flow.
Other Notable Features:
– Support for third birthday party products and services
– Add more than one debts
– Powerful mute filters
– Push notifications
– Customizable navigation (iPhone)
– Save and edit tweet drafts
– Edit and view lists
– Wi-Fi timeline streaming
– Timeline sync throughout more than one units
– Send photographs in direct messages
– Night topic for low-gentle studying
– Smart gestures to temporarily get entry to tweet main points, reply, retweet and favourite.
– Status show customization