This is what you get while you mix the 3 maximum tough forces within the universe: Lego, Star Wars, and Christmas. The Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar set is in-stock for $34.76 at Amazon. This package launched for $40 on September 1, and those generally tend to promote out as Christmas Time approaches because the mixture of Star Wars and reindeer makes it the easiest vacation toy. So that you will have to almost certainly get it now sooner than you might be searching it down for 3 times the associated fee on eBay.
Lego updates this package annually, and this one contains a skiing BB-8 and Kylo Ren. You'll see in this link from 2015 how the items have modified over time.
- Cars come with The Ghost, The Phantom, Stormtrooper shipping, Rey's speeder, Millennium Falcon, Snow speeder, Kylo Ren's Command Travel, Y-wing, TIE Striker, Hover tank, AT-ST
- Options 7 minifigures plus a a laugh holiday-themed determine
- Open a door every day to expose 24 other LEGO Star Wars themed presents
- Gather all of the presents and play out your individual epic LEGO Star Wars adventures
- Additionally contains a foldout playmat with Jakku, big name killer base and deep area play scenes
No longer that it is helping your resolution, however I like this line within the description:
"This vacation present is easiest for Rebels, Sith Lords, Scavengers and every other existence shape, and contains 7 minifigures and a BB-8 determine."
Extra from Thrifter:
For extra nice offers make sure you check out our friends at Thrifter now!