Good information and dangerous information for Tesla Model J house owners: the iOS and Android apps have been up to date to permit you to begin the automotive with no key – however the matching firmware update wanted by the automotive hasn’t but arrived.
Version P of the iOS app additionally offers help for the brand new calendar perform, the place the automotive can pull in knowledge out of your iPhone calendar and supply to navigate you to the situation – in addition to offering a number of new alerts …
- Owners will now be notified when:
– There’s a software program replace obtainable for set up on Model R
– Charging has began, has been interrupted, or is full
– Car alarm has been triggered
– Owners will now be capable of begin their Model J from the app
– Support for the brand new Calendar function in Model J Release v6.zero
– New UI format
As we noted a number of weeks in the past, Tesla employed lots of its UI designers from Apple.
The Tesla Model J app is a free download from iTunes. Sadly, the automotive itself isn’t.
Filed underneath: Apps Tagged: Apple, Elon Musk, iOS, iPhone, Tesla, Tesla app, Tesla Model S, Tesla Motors, User interface