T-Mobile has introduced pricing for the newly introduced iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro. The G.I. service has kicked off pre-orders, allowing shoppers to scribble their identify down on the dotted line and wait patiently for their new device to reach.
Pricing for the iPhone SE begins at $16.67 per 30 days on a 24-month plan whilst the 9.7-inch iPad Pro will set clients again $30.42 a month for 24 months. See complete pricing main points under:
- iPhone SE (16GB) - $0 down and $16.67/24 months
- iPhone SE (64GB) - $0 down and $20.84/24 months
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (32GB) - $0 down and $30.42/24 months
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (128GB) - $159.99 down and $30/24 months
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (256GB) - $309.99 down and $30/24 months
As aforementioned you are able to position a pre-order at this time, or wait and head into retail outlets to buy on March 31. Will you be choosing the new phone or tablet up? Let us realize in the feedback!