Single Sign-On is right here if in case you have the appropriate cable supplier.
Apple has introduced the cable account Single Sing-On function for iPhones and iPads operating iOS 10 and Apple TVs operating tvOS 10. The function is recently to be had handiest in america and is supported through 9 cable suppliers.
In keeping with Apple, the next suppliers fortify the carrier:
- CenturyLink Prism
- Hawaiian Telcom
Moreover, Apple says that apps will want to be up to date to strengthen the function, and make stronger would possibly range between iOS and tvOS variations. The record of apps that reinforce Single Sign-On is as follows:
- A&E (iOS most effective)
- Bravo Now (tvOS most effective)
- E! Now (tvOS most effective)
- Hallmark Channel In all places (iOS and tvOS)
- Historical past (iOS best)
- Lifetime (iOS most effective)
- NBC (tvOS most effective)
- Syfy Now (tvOS handiest)
- Telemundo Now (tvOS handiest)
- USA NOW (tvOS most effective)
- Watch HGTV (iOS and tvOS)
- Watch Meals Community (iOS and tvOS)
- Watch Cooking Channel (iOS and tvOS)
- Watch DIY (iOS and tvOS)
- Watch Trip Channel (iOS and tvOS)
With Single Sign-On, you will have to most effective want to input your cable login credentials as soon as, with apps supporting the function asking to make use of the ones credentials, slightly than asking you to check in manually once more. You'll be able to use Single Sign-On with an iPhone or iPad operating iOS 10 or later, and a fourth-generation Apple TV operating tvOS 10 or later.