Screens VNC, an app designed to permit you to simply get right of entry to your desktop pc out of your iPad or iPhone, has won a large update to model 4.0 with a slew of notable chocolates. In the most recent update, Screens VNC now helps iOS 9 options like iPad multitasking and Highlight Seek integration. There also are now 3D Touch movements for iPhone 6s customers, at the side of much stepped forward exterior keyboard support around the board.
Listed here are simply one of the crucial highlights of what is new in Screens VNC 4:
- One Faucet Consumer Password: Screens permits you to faucet your consumer password in no time through simply acting an extended press at the Movements button.
- Curtain Mode: Block the show at the faraway Mac you are hooked up to. Helpful if you do not want the consumer to peer what you are doing.
- Teams: Screens 4 has been utterly rethought. Among different issues, model 4 now allows you to arrange your stored monitors in teams.
- Peek and Pop: Peek and Pop help you carry out particular movements on a stored display — with no need to in fact open it.
- Fast Movements: Use Fast Movements to release a contemporary connection or create a brand new one.
- Highlight Seek: Carry out a seek proper from the Springboard and discover a fresh connection inside of Screens.
- Multitasking Support: Screens 4 takes good thing about many iOS 9 options, together with complete multitasking support on iPad
- New App Movements Toolbar: The brand new Movements toolbar makes it simple to accomplish movements and see which choices are enabled.
- Higher 1Password Integration: Ship again for your pc any of your passwords saved in 1Password.
- Progressed Exterior Keyboard Support: Screens 4 absolutely helps iPad Professional's Sensible Keyboard and any exterior keyboard for that topic.
If you are a Screens VNC consumer, or simply need to test the app out for the primary time, you'll be able to grasp the most recent feature-packed update from the App Retailer hyperlink under.
- $19.99 - Download Now