Do you have a favourite Pokémon that you would love to have via your aspect when you play Pokémon Go? Friend Pokémon are on their method and are bringing Candy with them!
Niantic Labs has announced an update coming "simply across the nook" to Pokémon Go that will trade the best way you are taking your day by day PokéWalk. Soon, we're going to be in a position to pick out a pocket monster to be our Friend Pokémon. The Friend Pokémon will be on show subsequent to your avatar to remind you that you're not on my own.
That is not all.
The Pokémon you select to be your Friend will additionally supply in-game rewards. One praise in particular famous by way of Niantic is that Friend Pokémon will generate Goodies while you stroll.
That suggests you'll be able to in spite of everything get a chance to evolve even the rarest Pokémon you have got stuck. You'll be able to additionally trade your Friend Pokémon at any time, because of this you have extra alternatives to catch 'em all.
There are different in-game rewards and bonuses anticipated with the update, although Niantic is protecting hush-hush about what the ones are.
There is not any respectable details about when the update will be launched, however Niantic notes they have got were given "much more within the works q4."
Keep tuned to iMore for your whole Pokémon Go information and knowledge!
- Pokemon Go beginner's guide
- Pokémon Go tips, tricks, and cheats
- Pokémon Go parents guide: Keep your kids safe!
- How to change your Pokémon Go trainer avatar
- How to track nearby Pokémon
- Where to find different types of Pokémon
- How to catch Pokémon
- How to evolve and level up Pokémon
- How to win gym battles and earn coins
- How to be lazy and play on the couch
- How to fix crashes and server errors
- Pokemon Go help and discussion forum