Popular 3rd-birthday party podcast app Overcast has been up to date to model 2.5, including a choice of enhancements, in addition to a couple of options for patrons. Enhancements were made to voice spice up, the visualizer, and including episodes, whilst syncing has noticed best enhancements to hurry and the volume of knowledge used.
Here's the whole thing you'll be able to in finding in Overcast 2.5:
New options for patrons:
- Dark theme with San Francisco font
- Play your personal information uploaded by the use of Overcast's site
New options for everybody:
- New, smaller visualizer with a long way much less battery usage
- Improved Voice Boost, with a separate, customized-tuned profile while the use of the iPhone's integrated speaker
- Tapping inactive episodes now adds them, slightly than instantly enjoying them by means of streaming. (Tap once more to play.)
- Batch Add/Delete All episodes for a podcast (in any case!)
- The listing window now remains open after including a podcast (after all!)
- Much quicker syncing with so much much less knowledge usage
- Bug fixes
In order to make the most of the shopper options, you'll be able to want to head over to the Support Overcast component to the app's settings and choose a 3, six, or 12-month patronage. These don't seem to be subscriptions, simply other quantities you'll be able to pick to pay to strengthen the app, that is in a different way loose. Developer Marco Arment switched to this model with Overcast 2.0, which made options like Voice Boost and Smart Speed utterly loose when they had in the past been locked at the back of an in-app acquire.
You can seize Overcast 2.5 from the App Store now.
- Free - Download Now