Moog has introduced the Model 15 app, which brings a full-fledged Model 15 synthesizer — which used to retail for $10,000 — to your iPad. The [$30 app]( is a virtual game of the legendary synthesizer, that includes rows and rows of knobs, switches, and buttons; at the side of oscillators, low/top cross filters, looping recorder, ping-pong prolong module, MIDI enter, and patch cables, all designed to come up with the skill to create stellar beats.
There is additionally a "1150 ribbon controller, 8-step sequencing arpeggiator and the award-winning Animoog keyboard with 22 integrated scales and polyphonic modulation functions." Here is what's on be offering with the Model 15 app:
- Ships with over 160 distinctive presets
- Recreates the sound of a hardware Moog Model 15 modular synthesizer
- Intuitive patching and cable coloring
- Make stronger for panorama and portrait modes
- Voltage-controlled stereo ping-pong prolong
- Expressive sequencing arpeggiator
- Moog 1150 Ribbon controller
- Actual-time looping recorder with overdub and fast sharing
The Model 15 app is constructed the use of Apple's Steel low-level API, and as such it really works on 64-bit iOS units, together with the iPhone 5s or more recent, in addition to the iPad Air or more recent. Given the feature-set on be offering even though, it is sensible to use the app on an iPad or the iPad Pro.
- $29.99 -Download Now