The whole thing you wish to have to understand to arrange and use the Magic Keyboard in your Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV.
The Magic Keyboard comes with new Macs nevertheless it additionally works with previous Macs, and with iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. It connects over Bluetooth, so you'll be able to pair it with anything else and the whole thing that helps that normal, however Apple's additionally made it pair in an instant over Lightning with the Mac, making it quicker and more uncomplicated to get began than ever.
Up to date December 2016: Displays adjustments in macOS, iOS 10, and tvOS 10.
- How to connect the Magic Keyboard to your Mac
- How to connect the Magic Keyboard to your iPad
- How to connect the Magic Keyboard to your iPhone
- How to connect the Magic Keyboard to your Apple TV
Learn how to attach the Magic Keyboard on your Mac
If you purchase a brand new Retina 4K iMac or Retina 5K iMac it is going to include a Magic Keyboard pre-paired and in a position to head. When you have an present Mac, even though, it is extremely simple to pair a brand new Magic Keyboard to is and get going as smartly.
- How to pair your Magic Keyboard to your Mac
- How to check the battery charge level for the Magic Keyboard on your Mac
- How to un-pair your Magic Keyboard from your Mac
The best way to attach the Magic Keyboard for your iPad
The new Magic Keyboard has a decrease profile, smaller footprint, and but full-sized keys that, because of a re-engineered scissor mechanism, revel in 33% extra balance. It is probably not the old-school selectric clickity-clacker some nonetheless revel in, however the Magic Keyboard is slimmer and extra moveable than ever. And whilst it is bought with the Mac, it additionally works completely smartly with the iPad.
- How to pair the Magic Keyboard to your iPad
- How to check the battery charge level for the Magic Keyboard on your iPad.
- How to discover Magic Keyboard shortcuts on iPad
- How to quickly switch apps using the Magic Keyboard on the iPad
- How to disconnect or un-pair the Magic Keyboard from your iPad
Easy methods to attach the Magic Keyboard on your iPhone
Smaller and sleeker than ever, the Magic Keyboard would possibly now not have compatibility on your pocket like an iPhone or iPhone Plus, however it could possibly have compatibility on your bag and come up with a full-sized typing revel in while you in point of fact want it.
- How to pair the Magic Keyboard to your iPhone
- How to check the battery charge level for the Magic Keyboard on your iPhone
- How to disconnect or un-pair the Magic Keyboard from your iPhone
Find out how to attach the Magic Keyboard on your Apple TV (2012)
Sure, there is a new Apple TV coming later this month, however in the event you recently have an Apple TV (2012) you'll be able to simply pair it with the brand new Magic Keyboard and revel in quicker, much less maddening seek enter presently, these days.
- How to pair your Magic Keyboard to your Apple TV
- How to use Magic Keyboard to navigate your Apple TV
- How to disconnect or un-pair the Magic Keyboard from your Apple TV