While this construction is testomony to Todesco’s hacking talents and has alleviated one serious problem with the present 9.3.3 jailbreak: its reliance on developer certificate for the loader app, there's sure to be some confusion over what this software if truth be told does, and what it way for the jailbreak group. This publish objectives to deliver some readability to the matter.
Principally, the exploit allows you to reactivate the Pangu jailbreak via simply navigating to https://jbme.qwertyoruiop.com/ and clicking Move.
It will possibly:
- Re-activate the Pangu semi-(un)tether on jailbreak units.
- Paintings with out the certificates restrictions that have till now been a problem of this jailbreak.
- Paintings with out an app, at once out of your browser.
It can not:
- Jailbreak units on firmwares now not supported via the Pangu jailbreak.
- Set up Cydia (this means that it isn't an acceptable alternative for the preliminary Pangu jailbreak program, just for the re-activation payload).
- Paintings on any 32-bit tool (iPhone 5 or older).
- Make your jailbreak completely untethered.
One final level to notice for the ones hoping for an absolutely untethered 9.3.3 jailbreak is that Todesco has commented that an untether for this exploit isn't out of the query. Then again, it's unclear nowadays whether or not he intends to paintings in this.