Mac VR developers, cross get your recent Steam VR Beta!
macOS explicit updates
- Preliminary strengthen for dashboards and overlays with laser-pointer enter strengthen; the VR Settings dashboard in addition to Steam Library/Retailer dashboard
- Further GPU body timing knowledge in developer efficiency graphs
- Preliminary strengthen for IVRVirtualDisplay interface
- Fixes crash all through startup on macOS Prime Sierra 10.13
Any other common updates to SteamVR Beta
- New SteamVR Media Participant [Beta] - See under
- Fastened a compatibility factor with sure USB drivers. In some instances this is able to save you controllers from monitoring wirelessly except they have been plugged in without delay to USB first.
- SteamVR's Chaperone not renders when drivers supply their very own (to steer clear of double rendering bounds).
Opting into the beta
To get the newest Beta updates for Steam VR, you will have to decide into the beta.
- Release Steam.
- Cross to Settings.
- Make a selection Account.
- Underneath "Beta participation" click on CHANGE....
- Make a selection Steam Beta Replace.
- Click on Restart Steam.
You can then mechanically obtain the beta consumer and all long run beta updates.
What are you creating?
Are you a developer? Developing the rest you would like to let us know about? Tell us within the feedback!