The TaiG jailbreak device for Mac is a straightforward and simple to make use of software to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad for your Mac with no need to hotel to the use of a digital system.
- TaiG jailbreak is an untethered jailbreak.
- TaiG jailbreak software can jailbreak iOS 8.4, 8.3, iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.1.3.
- The TaiG jailbreak software for Mac is suitable with the next units:
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2
- iPad mini 1 (1st era iPad mini), iPad mini 2 (Retina iPad mini), iPad mini 3
- iPod contact fifth era
- Please take a backup of your software the use of Use iCloud or iTunes to again up any and all private knowledge that you wish to have to stay protected. The jailbreak has been pronounced to be running typically, however at the off probability one thing is going incorrect, it’s a good suggestion to have an break out plan.
How to jailbreak iOS 8.4 the use of TaiG on Mac OS XStep 1: Before you get started, please take a backup of your software, ideally the use of iTunes.
Step 2: Download the up to date model of TaiG jailbreak for Mac from our TaiG Jailbreak download web page for your pc.
Step 3: Connect your software for your pc the use of the USB cable.
Step 4: Temporarily Disable Passcode from Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
Step 5: Also briefly flip off Find my iPhone from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone.
Step 6: Double-click on at the dmg record, and transfer the TaiG app to the Applications folder while brought on. Right click on on TaiG app and click on on Open. Then click on on Open once more.
Step 7: TaiG will take a little time to discover your tool. Once you make sure that it's appearing the right kind firmware model, deselect the 3K Assistant 2.3.0 (TaiG’s App Store), slightly under Cydia.