The TaiG iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak tool is recently most effective to be had for Windows customers, therefore making it tricky for Mac customers to jailbreak their iOS units. However, there’s a brand new jailbreak software referred to as PP Jailbreak that says to jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 on Mac.
We can not ensure the authenticity of this software, however customers have pronounced that it really works nice. Use it at your personal possibility.
Here’s a easy instructional on find out how to jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 on a Mac the use of the PP jailbreak software. It’s simply so simple as the TaiG software, however is just for Mac computer systems. Before you start, you’ll want to disable Find My iPhone, TouchID/Passcode Lock and Enable Airplane mode. It’s additionally advisable to do a whole repair to iOS 8.1.2 for the jailbreak to paintings perfectly. Now apply the stairs under:
- Download PP Jailbreak for Mac from our Downloads section. Save the record on your pc.
- Open ppjailbreak.dmg and after it’s fixed, drag and drop it to the Applications folder.
- Launch the PP app and fasten your iOS tool. It will have to get known routinely.
- Uncheck the field that claims PP one thing and click on at the button within the middle. On the following web page, click on at the button on the backside proper-hand nook.
- Wait for the method to complete, a inexperienced test mark will have to make sure that the method has finished effectively.
- Your tool will now reboot and also you will have to Cydia in your Homescreen.
That’s it. You have now jailbroken your iOS software operating iOS 8.1.2 on a Mac pc. Let us recognize, the use of the feedback segment, should you run into any issues.
The publish Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Using Mac With New PP Jailbreak Tool [How-To Tutorial] gave the impression first on iJailbreak | Unconventional Jailbreak And iOS News.