Connect with us

‘iPhone 6s’ and ‘iPhone 6s Plus’ production delayed by 1-2 weeks; still on track for September unveiling

Apple News

‘iPhone 6s’ and ‘iPhone 6s Plus’ production delayed by 1-2 weeks; still on track for September unveiling

With only a few weeks till Apple’s assumed fall refresh of its telephone lineup, respected analyst Ming-Chi Kuo of KGI Securities cautions that Apple seems to have quite delayed mass production of ‘iPhone 6s’ and ‘iPhone 6s Plus’ units.

This extend, on the other hand, won't have an effect on Apple’s plan to unveil and release the brand new iPhones someday round mid-September. The analyst does now not specify the precise explanation why at the back of the extend, with the exception of for bringing up that the handsets will now input into mass production from past due-August as an alternative in their scheduled mid-August time frame.

According to Taiwan’s Central News Agency, the rationale for the pronounced prolong is unknown at this level. Several the most important parts for the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus lately began delivery, together with the absolutely assembled entrance show phase, Fore Touch sensors and Apple-designed ‘A9’ silicon.
Foxconn is reportedly accountable for a lion’s percentage of meeting paintings with an predicted 60 % of all iPhone 6s fashions at the same time as Pegatron took on duty for the rest 40 %.



[Via GforGames]
Comments

More in Apple News

Popular

Featured

Noteworthy

Advertisement
To Top