Connect with us

iPhone 6 Plus catches fire on owner’s bed while charging

Apple News

iPhone 6 Plus catches fire on owner’s bed while charging

An Atlanta guy reviews that his iPhone 6 Plus swiftly stuck fire while it used to be charging. David Grimsley had positioned the telephone on his bed and approximately twenty mins later it went up in flames. "There have been sparks and flames," he says.

Grimsley used to be pressured to push the telephone to a troublesome surface, clear of the bed and carpet, and wait till the flames died down sooner than he may just see the wear. Which used to be in depth, as is clear within the symbol above.
“The entire condo may have burned down.”
Apple advised him they would substitute the software however Grimsley used to be disenchanted by way of the reaction. "A idea they would be extra involved, or test to peer if A were given burned or anything else used to be broken," he stated.

Grimsley says that he’s more or less apprehensive approximately plugging within the new telephone to rate it, in worry that the similar state of affairs may just occur once more, however with so much worse effects. For what it’s value, the document does now not appear to signify whether or not or now not Grimsley used to be the use of a 3rd-birthday celebration charger to energy up the iPhone 6 Plus, or the usual person who comes out of the field.

[Source]
Comments

More in Apple News

To Top