If you sought after to upload some other form of record as an attachment to an email, then you had to do it the use of the app that used to be used to create or edit it, which used to be moderately bulky.
How to save any attachments within the Mail app
- Open the email with the attachment.
- Tap to obtain the document, if it has now not been downloaded mechanically.
- Tap and hang at the attachment. It will open the Share sheet.
- Swipe to the correct at the backside row of icons to get right of entry to Save Attachment icon (subsequent to the Quick Look icon). Tap at the icon.
- It will open iCloud Drive record picker. You can choose the folder you need to save the email attachment after which faucet on Move to this Location on the backside to save the record to iCloud Drive.
- You additionally find a way to amendment the Locations (an choice to be had on the most sensible left nook). This lets in you to save the information immediately to 3rd-birthday celebration garage products and services similar to Dropbox, Google Drive and so on. You too can save the document in an instant to your OS Y server. At the instant, 3rd-birthday celebration integration doesn’t appear to be running as Dropbox and Google Drive say “Doesn’t enhance shifting information but”, which means that 3rd-birthday party app developers may have to upload make stronger the use of a brand new iOS 9 API to upload fortify. The skill to save attachments immediately to Dropbox, Google Drive and so forth. inside the iCloud Document picker, as an alternative of the use of the “Open in” choice can be extra intuitive.