iOS 8.zero.2 fixes a crucial challenge the place iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus customers who up to date to iOS 8.zero.1 on Wednesday misplaced cellular sign and the power to make use of Touch ID. It additionally addresses a HealthKit bug that prevented apps supporting the brand new APIs to perform correctly, in addition to a number of different bugs.
Apple had confirmed the replace to iOS 8.zero.2 can be coming “within the subsequent few days,” however it seems the replace was able to go sooner, moderately than later.
The full iOS 8.zero.2 changelog is as comply with:
- Fixes a problem in iOS 8.zero.1 that impacted cellular community connectivity and Touch ID on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Fixes a bug so HealthKit apps can now be made obtainable on the App Store
- Addresses a problem the place third social gathering keyboards might develop into deselected when a consumer enters their passcode
- Fixes a problem that prevented some apps from accessing photographs from the Photo Library
- Improves the reliability of the Reachability function on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Fixes a problem that would trigger sudden cellular knowledge utilization when receiving SMS/MMS messages
- Better help of Ask To Buy for Family Sharing for In-App Purchases
- Fixes a problem the place ringtones have been typically not restored from iCloud backups
- Fixes a bug that prevented importing pictures and movies from Safari
Apple to @CNBCJosh: Less than forty,000 iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus units have been impacted by yesterday’s iOS 8.zero.1 bugs.Apple has issued an apology to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 customers affected by iOS 8.zero.1 replace together with the discharge of iOS 8.zero.2 (by way of TechCrunch):
— CNBC Tech (@CNBCtech) September 26, 2014
iOS 8.zero.2 is now out there for customers, it fixes a problem that affected iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus customers who downloaded iOS 8.zero.1, and consists of enhancements and bug fixes initially in iOS 8.zero.1. We apologize for inconveniencing the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus customers who have been impacted by the bug in iOS 8.zero.1.