Apple’s subsequent iOS 8 replace following the public release of the operating system earlier this month will reportedly bring numerous fixes for phone and keyboard associated bugs, issues with video in Safari and more. MacRumors claims to have particulars on the upcoming iOS 8.zero.1 launch from a supply. In addition to fixing bugs with the phone, keyboard, and Safari, the repair will reportedly additionally embrace a repair for AirDrop help with Passbook and an issue with putting in VPN profiles.
Here’s the complete record of modifications in response to the report:
- Phone: Addresses bugs with name forwarding and freezing when accessing visible voicemail
– Keyboard: Fixes a problem with keypad not showing to enter iCloud Keychain verification codes
– Safari: Fixes an issue with movies sometimes not enjoying
– Sharing: Fixes AirDrop help for Passbook passes
– VPN: Addresses a problem with putting in VPN profiles
Apple released iOS 8 to the public earlier this month on September seventeenth two days forward of its new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus fashions happening sale in preliminary launch nations. Adoption of the brand new working system is lagging behind last year’s iOS 7 release, whereas Apple for the first time used its own CDN to deliver the update this yr. A launch date for the subsequent iOS 8 replace has not but been confirmed, however Apple has stated they're working on a fix for the HealthKit bug that delayed the function anticipated later this month.
Filed underneath: iOS