What do you need to see in Apple's Magic Trackpad 3, Magic Mouse 3, and Magic Keyboard 2?
Apple makes a chain of accessories for the Mac that incorporates the Magic Keyboard and 2d editions of each the Magic Trackpad and Magic Mouse. They have been final up to date final yr, the large new function being integrated lithium-ion batteries and, for the keyboard and trackpad, new wedge-shaped designs. That intended they may well be charged and re-charged over USB to Lightning cables all whilst sitting flush for your table. Smartly, except for for the Magic Mouse, whose previous design avoided use whilst charging...
So, if Apple got here to you and requested what you sought after to peer from their Magic accessories in 2017, what would you inform them?
- Redesign the Magic Mouse so it may be used whilst charging.
- Upload Drive Contact and Pressure Click on to Magic Mouse.
- Upload Contact Bar and Contact ID to Magic Keyboard.
- Cut up/ergonomic model for Magic Keyboard.
- Unfashionable deep go back and forth clickety-clackity model of Magic Keyboard.
- Magic Quantity Pad (or prolonged choice) for Magic Keyboard.
- Area Grey choice on all Magic accessories.
- Ahem. Black, jet black, gold, and rose gold choices on all Magic accessories.
- Transfer from Lightning to USB-C connectors on all Magic accessories.
- Additional USB-C / Thunderbolt 3 connector for daisy chaining further accessories.
The ones are only a few concepts — what are yours? What would you like to peer within the subsequent era of Apple Magic accessories for Mac? (And, in fact, the following era of iMac, Mac mini, and Mac Professional that compliment them!)