How to watch Apple’s WWDC 2015 Keynote live stream
If you might have Apple TV 3 or Apple TV 2 with Apple TV tool 5.0.2 or later, then navigate to “Apple Events” channel with the WWDC 15 emblem at the primary menu to watch the development live for your tv.
If plan to watch it for your Mac, then release Safari browser and aspect it to the next url: https://www.apple.com/apple-events/june-2015/
iPad, iPhone or iPod contact
If you propose to watch it for your iPhone or iPad, then aspect cellular Safari to the similar URL – https://www.apple.com/apple-events/june-2015/
The live stream formally works most effective at the Mac and iOS units. However, you'll be able to use the next workaround to watch the WWDC 2015 live stream on Windows and even on an Android tool:
- Download VLC, the VideoLan media participant.
- Windows customers can obtain the VLC app from this link.
- Android customers can obtain the Android app from this link.
- Launch the VLC app.
- Navigate to the ‘Media’ tab and choose ‘Open Network Stream’.
- In the URL box, sort (or reproduction) the next hyperlink. This is the direct region to the stream (that is the stream Apple TV makes use of internally):
- Press Play.
When does WWDC keynote get started?
As discussed ahead of, the 5-day convention is scheduled to kick off with a keynote Monday, June 8, at 10am PST (Pacific Standard Time) / 11am MST (Mountain Standard Time) / 12pm CT (Central Time) / 1pm EST (Eastern Standard Time).
If you’re observing the keynote from the UK, Beijing, Europe or somewhere else, right here’s what occasions the development is going down in one of the most top towns around the globe:
- London, United Kingdom—Monday, June 8 at 6:00 PM
- Paris, France—Monday, June 8 at 7:00 PM
- Berlin, Germany—Monday, June 8 at 7:00 PM
- Central Europe—Monday, June 8 at 7:00 PM
- Moscow, Russia—Monday, June 8 at 8:00 PM
- Eastern Europe—Monday, June 8 at 8:00 PM
- New Delhi, India—Monday, June 8 at 10:30 PM
- Beijing, China—Tuesday, June 9 at 1:00 AM
- Tokyo, Japan—Tuesday, June 9 at 2:00 AM
- Sydney, Australia—Tuesday, June 9 at 3:00 AM
- Auckland, New Zealand—Tuesday, June 9 at 6:00 AM