In contrast to Mute, Do Not Disturb turns off each sounds and faucets on your Apple Watch.
The theory of Do Not Disturb, because the identify suggests, is to stay your Apple Watch amassing notifications with out in fact notifying you. That would possibly sound peculiar, however if you are asleep, in a gathering, on the films, or differently in a spot the place you do not want noise or haptics to trouble you, however you do not want an inventory of the entirety you'll have overlooked within the intervening time, Do Not Disturb will do just that.
How to arrange Do Not Disturb on the Apple Watch App for iPhone
- Release the Apple Watch app from your iPhone's House display.
- Scroll down and faucet on Basic.
- Faucet on Do Not Disturb.
- Toggle Reflect iPhone to On.
There aren't any customized Do Not Disturb settings for the Apple Watch, no less than now not but. So if you wish to have to make adjustments, you'll be able to want to lead them to for your iPhone as smartly.
How to manually allow Do Not Disturb on your Apple Watch
- Press the Virtual Crown till you get to your watch face.
- Swipe up to convey up Keep an eye on Middle.
- Faucet on the Do Not Disturb button.
To show off Do Not Disturb, repeat the similar steps.