Having an issue with iBooks? This is how to repair it.
If you are having problems downloading your ebooks or audiobooks in iBooks, getting configuration mistakes, or different problems, listed here are a couple of fixes you'll be able to check out.
Can not obtain? Test your mobile knowledge
Are you getting an error when making an attempt to view the iBooks Retailer or redownloading an iCloud-stored ebook on your library? You may have mobile knowledge disabled in your iPhone or iPad. You'll be able to test through visiting the Settings app.
- Release Settings out of your House display.
- Scroll down and faucet iBooks.
Turn the transfer subsequent to Mobile Knowledge, underneath Permit iBooks to Get entry to.
Can not learn? Check out redownloading
In case your e-book presentations bizarre mistakes or does not glance slightly proper, it will have got garbled on obtain. Slightly than endure thru a badly-formatted guide, it's your decision to check out deleting the guide and redownloading it. Caution: You'll be able to lose any annotations and highlights while you delete the e-book.
- Faucet at the My Books tab. It is within the backside left nook of your display.
- Faucet on the e-book you wish to have to delete.
- Faucet Delete.
Faucet on Take away Obtain.
Faucet at the iCloud button at the ebook you wish to have to re-download.
If all else fails: Communicate to Apple
Having a subject matter we've not indexed right here? It is all the time value achieving out to Apple Support and speaking to their on-line reinforce workforce to see if they may be able to repair your factor. You'll be able to additionally succeed in out to me or somebody else at the iMore group via leaving a remark under, or losing a word in our forums!
- How to download and read iBooks
- How to listen to audiobooks with iBooks
- How to share books and excerpts from iBooks
- How to change the format of your iBooks
- How to customize iBooks
- How to sync content with iBooks
- How to manage your iBooks library
- How to sell your ebooks in the iBooks store
- How to troubleshoot iBooks problems