It's extremely simple to take a screenshot on your iPhone SE!
The iPhone SE may well be new however taking screenshots on the iPhone is as antique as the unique. It's a smart way to seize photographs from your favourite movies, turn out top ratings on video video games with your pals, stay a document of Snapchat, Twitter, or Facebook posts that would possibly differently disappear, display insects you wish to have to document, and usually stay protected anything else that used to be ever on your iPhone.
It's easy, it is simple, and when you find out how you'll be able to be doing all of it however automagically!
How to screenshot your iPhone SE
- Open the app you wish to have to screenshot and pass to the precise display you wish to have to screenshot. (Arrange the whole thing precisely the best way you wish to have to see it within the screenshot.)
- Press and hang the Sleep/Wake button after which click on the Home button. (This is helping be sure to do not turn on Touch ID or Siri by chance at the same time as making an attempt to take your screenshot.)
- The display will flash white, you'll be able to listen the digital camera shutter sound, and the screenshot might be stored to your All Photos album (or Camera Roll if you are now not the use of iCloud Photo Library).
- Open the Photos app from your Home monitor.
- Scroll down to the ground to in finding your screenshot.
- Tap to view, favourite, edit, or percentage it.
- You too can faucet the digital camera icon or use the edit menu in apps like Messages or Mail to insert your screenshot into texts, e-mail, and extra.